Pages on this Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Diabetes Mellitus "The Silent Killer"

Read Full Article at: 
6 steps to manage Diabetes!


Peace!

Well i realized my diabetes article was too long and was taking up too much blog space. So i moved the entire article to a seperate stand-alone page on my blog. You can find the link manually at the top left of this screen under the header "Pages on this blog". I have renamed it '6 steps to manage Diabetes!'. Or you could simply click on the link i have given above and below. Sorry for any inconvenience, but this was necessary.


Read Full Article at: 

5 comments:

  1. Farah Khala: I love you. You are adorable. What you write is always amazing beyond words. May Allah increase you in knowledge and bless you always. And may Allah give you a beautiful, intelligent, and religious wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masood Uncle: I'm really impressed, MashAllah...that your concept of diabetes is very clear. (Hira: When he was reading it he kept commenting that that's what he always tells his patients. He said that he never heard anyone else use the term Silent Killer except for himself and that he used it for diabetes and hypertension.) May Allah increase you in knowledge and always keep you on the right path. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Stuff! My parents loved it. And...mashAllah mashAllah etc. (You're not regular in posting though...lolz...makes me feel better bout myself)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazakallah
    Thanks alot for the comments.
    Highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article. I wasn't expecting such a complete article on such a topic from a young man like you. Anyways keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete